Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Frog pond

I've just finished the first of the next Sock Madness socks, unfortunately I won't be knitting its mate and this one will be frogged.  Very tight gauge with lots of increases in the middle of cables.   My hands are very unhappy after one sock, I suspect after two they'll refuse any further knitting for some time.  Also said sock is really hard to get over my heel so it won't get worn. 

As a result this beautiful sock will be frogged so I can reuse the yarn; I wish I hadn't cut it, but that's ok, it'll just lose me a few centimetres, not enough for the colour to change.


The yarn is Wollelfe gradient from Austria and I am in love!

1 comments:

Wanderingcatstudio said... Best Blogger Tips

Too bad about the frog - it is a pretty sock. But at least yarn is reusable.

Blog Archive