Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, January 01, 2016

Goals

The coming year is mostly going to be a time of healing and working towards good health for me.  No resolutions as such but a definite goal which is to get healthy and enjoy life and family.  I've already been working on this for the last few months, but of course my health took a turn for the worse and surgery has put some of what I wanted to do to the side until I'm cleared for exercise again.

On the food front there's been a lot less sugar involved and I've been trying to eat more fruit and vegetables.

On the craft front I want to reduce my WIP's as having too much stuff hanging around impacts on how I feel, so I want to finish 3 things first being my travel socks for youngest, the test knit I'm working on and a pair of fingerless mitts.
I also want to finish spinning for a jersey, and warp up my loom for several projects as well as doing some historical sewing.

1 comments:

DeAnna said... Best Blogger Tips

Happy New Year! Hope that your health continues to improve and you can get back doing the things you love to do.

Blog Archive