Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, January 19, 2015

A Day Off?

That was the plan today after yesterday was spent clearing out the lawn area (mowing, cutting edges and using the weed eater).   It went slightly west though.   I went out and banked some money, got some fruit and some things not quite as good for me and then taped together and cut out my PDF patterns before finally sitting down with a good book.
I've also decided a couple of possible DIY things on the list might be better done by professionals.   So I've texted my plumber to see if he's still in business and have asked my brother for help in getting the cupboard door back on the kitchen unit - he's a joiner by trade.

Tomorrow the boys are at home so there will be some housework (with complaining) and picking up the cats food, and possibly some knitting.  I'd love to sew, but the lounge floor is needed to do my cutting out and the boys being home means it won't be available.  I will get the fabric out though!

0 comments:

Blog Archive