Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, March 08, 2014

Our LA-Z-BOY is back

I'm really pleased to get our chair back.  this was originally my grandfather's chair but it's upholstery was shot (it was actually disintegrating due to age).   Normally in today's dump and replace age we'd have bought a new one, but this has personal value to me.    Instead I got it reupholstered for about the same price as a new one.
Originally it was mustard and I put dark brown on the arms to cover the original fabric when it started going there.   Now it's this:
A little more stuffing I believe, but in general it's internals were in the best order he's seen in one of these.

1 comments:

Wanderingcatstudio said... Best Blogger Tips

Awesome!
We've got an old wing chair that was my great grandmothers - we plan to have it redone for the same reasons!

Blog Archive