|Almost 3 walls!|
|One of the stripes had blown out, it was a handspun that wasn't up to the task so I pulled that out and knit another 10 rows in a different yarn.|
|When it came time to join it all together I could have used kitchener stitch, but the thought of it was what had put this in the mending pile for 6 months; instead I did a 3-needle bind off.|
I've also cut out my 18th century shift; that took a fair bit of yesterday as there was a lot of pulling of threads in the fabric to make sure it was straight. No sewing on it yet, have to finish my current shawl first for the Ravellenic Games. I'm planning on handsewing it though, with very fine seams just as it would have been done in the day; not much embellishment aside from my initials to identify it for wash day.
Once that's done then I can get back to Ian's socks, my 2 pairs of socks, T's socks and my jersey. I want to cast on for my hat (2 different ones actually), but have decided at least 1 pair of socks must be finished first.