Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, July 04, 2013

Arrivals and Creations

A cone of shetland wool for weaving, there was also my brass hook thing so I can warp the loom, a couple of bobbins for my shuttles and another shuttle as well.  I still need to make some warping sticks and a raddle, but I have everything I need to make them.

4 skeins of Madelinetosh Pashmina in Tart; for some thing for me.

2 yards of canvas for a corset most likely, another yard of fabric arrived with this, but it's not as pretty and it's folded inside out so no photograph yet

Day 1 & 2 of the Tour de Fleece, a bobbin of English Leicester; I suspect probably lamb

George's new vest courtesy of his grandma (my mum), he wore it for 2 straight days, then it got warm.

What I'm spinning next, 100g of Heavenly Wools in the colour Denimberry on light grey

Latest from Vintage Purls winter sock club, very intense.

Denimberry singles, day 3 & 4 of Tour de Fleece

Our new floor, still have some cleaning to do (obviously), but it looks much better!   Got to talk to them about how to deal with scratches though.

Silk singles on an acorn spindle on day 6 of Tour de Fleece; I didn't have much time today, and none at all yesterday!
Tomorrow I hope to mow the lawn (jungle) and tidy the kitchen bench (tip).  Also the new bench tile should be going in first thing and then our repairs (garage and section aside) are complete!
Today I did 8 loads of washing, 8!   I couldn't hang the last load off as the line was chocka.

Driveway is being assessed on Monday, will be interesting to see what they have to say about the landscape out there.
Garage consent is at the council, considering the situation there I'm not holding my breath, even should they approve it quickly who's to know if that approval actually holds water?

1 comments:

Wanderingcatstudio said... Best Blogger Tips

Love the canvas material!

Blog Archive