Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, June 29, 2013

A Frog

The socks I was knitting for Ian?    They got 10 rows into the leg and then I tried them on him, no way in a month of Sunday's was that ever going over his heel so it's off to the frog pond.   I chose what should have been the right size, so the next thing I decided to try was putting on a sock that I knit for me.
It fit him pretty well!   So instead I might try the smaller version of Scott Base Socks for him and see how that goes.   At least the main rib is standard!

Oh, and no work on the floor today, our flooring guy is sick so now it's changed to Monday.   It's jinxed.  The tiler was true to form and didn't show up this week at all.

Good news though, my order from Webs showed up, I now have 4 skeins of Madelinetosh Pashmina in Tart, it's delicious!

2 comments:

kristieinbc said... Best Blogger Tips

It looks like you have been busy! I have been wanting to buy some Madelinetosh in the Tart colourway for ages. What are you planning to make yourself with it?

Rachelle said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm planning on making a Lavandula from the Twist Collective winter 2012. I love the pattern and I think the yarn will look lovely in it.

Blog Archive