Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Craftsy Wishlist

My Craftsy Wish List:
1. How To Teach It
2.Knit to Flatter
3.Custom Yoke Sweater
Check out all of the other great Craftsy Classes by clicking here.

Those are the classes I definitely want to buy, though there are tonnes of others available covering spinning, knitting, sewing, quilting, cakemaking, weaving and all sorts of other things as well!
If you're a visual learner and find YouTube good I'd suggest you give Craftsy a go.   Once you've paid for your class (which is reasonably priced) you can access any part of that class any time of the day or night, and it doesn't expire which is great.    I'm not going to tell you how many I've got, but I've learned a lot and will learn a lot more when I get more time.
Go on, give it a go, you won't regret it.

0 comments:

Blog Archive