Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Yesterday

Yesterday I got a bit done, today not so much as it's hot and sticky again.

So, yesterday I got my Central Park Hoodie front finished and blocked everything.   One side seems bigger than the other despite measuring so not sure what happened there.
Fronts

Sleeves, one on top of the other

Back
All dry today so have pinned the shoulder seams together ready to sew, then I can pick up stitches for the hood.

I also cast on for the Through The Loops mystery KAL, a little late but that's ok, first clue is complete
Clue #1
On the weekend I also cast on another pair of plain socks in the Merino/Silk I got from Happy Go Knitty.   So that's 3 pairs of socks on the needles, whoops!

Another thing that happened yesterday was 2 lots of yarn arriving.   The first I'd ordered for my next shawl, I didn't have anything with enough yardage that was suitable, so I now have some Fleece Artist BFL in red; yummy.   The second lot of yarn was the Wandering Cat Yarns yarn that I won in last years KAL.
Nekkid Sheep and Neptune, destined for colourwork socks, pattern Neptune High
We also had another arrival on Monday morning, a bike stand which was put into action that evening
Keeping the deck tidy
And going back further in time, George bought some face crayons on the weekend.  Ian insisted I paint "Skales" which is a Ninjago character on his face
Pretty good for someone who doesn't draw!
Oh and finally, this is what you find on a hot day:
Feather doing her best to stay cool in the shade.

1 comments:

Wanderingcatstudio said... Best Blogger Tips

Your hoodie is looking great! You're almost there!

I'm so glad you like your KAL prize.

Blog Archive