Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Around the Table

A while ago Miriam thought it would be nice to have a national blogger's get-together, and now we have Around The Table - New Zealands first bloggers retreat!

If you're a New Zealand blogger we would love it if you would join us on April 12th-14th in Christchurch! It'll be a great weekend!! We're focusing on the social side of things with some blogging workshops and some crafty options.  There will be goodie bags and prizes, a swap and a restaurant dinner.

Should be a wonderful weekend and I'm looking forward to it even if I am an introvert!

Registrations open on Thursday this week, which has come around really fast.  Take a look at the conference overview to find out more details of whats happening, be quick it's limited to 60 people this time.

5 comments:

SHOP STYLE CONQUER said... Best Blogger Tips

im an NZ blogger but i live in auckland :(
maybe i could organise a auckland meet up on the same day!

x

♥ Ellen
SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
Facebook + Instagram

Holly said... Best Blogger Tips

Yay! I'm coming to this, and am ridiculously excited! :)

Jess B said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm coming too! I'm a bit shy, but I'm looking forward to meeting everyone I've 'met' here in the NZ blogging scene. Maybe us shy people can stick together! :)

Truly Myrtle said... Best Blogger Tips

Sounds like fun - I consider myself a Kiwi blogger - even though I'm 12,000 miles away. Bit far to come this time - maybe another day :)

Ange - Tall, Short and Tiny said... Best Blogger Tips

There seem to be a lot of us shy bloggers going :) We can all be shy together - for a total of about 20 seconds until we realise that there's nothing to be shy about! Looking forward to meeting you in April!

Blog Archive