Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, December 09, 2012

#reverb12 Day 9: Your favourite book?

My favourite book is actually more of a series than an individual book; it's not motivational or about some person who's done something amazing, it's a science fantasy series called the Dragons of Pern by Anne McCaffrey; I've been reading them since I was a teenager and I'm once again making my way for probably the 30th time through the whole series.   I love them and probably always will.   Telepathic fire breathing dragons who bond with you for life; what more could you want?

In other news we had George's birthday party today, it went pretty well, his friend Anita came over and they had plenty of food followed by watching Brave which all 3 children really enjoyed.   I should be knitting now, but I'm wasted and will instead hit the X-box, knitting will have to happen later.  Won't be Tuesday night though, we've got a babysitter and we're going to see The Hobbit at a special screening, yay!

0 comments:

Blog Archive