Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, December 03, 2012

#reverb12 Day 3: What do you really wish for?

I wish for more time.  More time with my kids, more time doing the simple things like baking, more time with my husband and more time to craft.   Unfortunately the only way I'll get that is if I find some way to afford to stop working.  I can't see that happening unless we win Lotto and so far that's been something that just doesn't seem to want to happen.
In the meantime we're making an effort with reading to the boys in the evening, making sure we do something with them in the weekends and while I'm not baking regularly I do make an effort every so often if work allows.   Tomorrow starts the baking for the birthday and Christmas gifting.   Fudge for school teachers, unfortunately it'll also mean my sugar intake will rise.   I will however gift larger amounts than normal to reduce the temptation.

In other news I've got to the gusset on my travel sock and am over halfway through the current clue on my shawl.   Both are looking good and I'll take photo's later.   Busy day today though with urgent work; so no time for photography.

0 comments:

Blog Archive