Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, October 29, 2012

Paint, garage and spinning. Blogtoberfest

Went out this morning to Paint Tech to get our paint for the eaves and gables, took me 3 times around the block to find it as the street number sign was not easy to find.  Not their fault, the fault of the owner of that block of business units.   I now have two 4litre tins of paint in the right colours and need to find out if the primer I have is exterior or not, if not then I need to get some of that too as the eaves paint surface is pretty much gone.

Rang the place doing the second garage quote as we haven't received it and it's not done yet, I get the impression it was missplaced so I'll ring again later in the week, we need that urgently.

I finished dizzing the first 50g last night, this is the result:
it's now balled up gently ready to go.
I had been planning on starting to spin this at the guild on Saturday, but alas I won't be going.    I expected to be there for at least 2 hours, Ian's got a birthday party in the afternoon so I had to get him to that, but it turns out Thomas has Judo all weekend, again.   I'll have been away from spinning for 3 weeks in a row, 2 of them judo related.   To be honest I'm getting a bit fed up with it, he's away 4 nights a week for judo and gaming and I have 4 hours max on one day, which I'm not actually getting right now.   Turning into a grumpy bear.

Tomorrow I have to go and spend more money, hope there's something good quality in the Star Wars stuff at The Warehouse that doesn't cost the earth for this birthday party.    Seems the kid concerned is really into Star Wars and Lego.   Not sure if I'll have time to sort out some sort of costume for Ian though.

0 comments:

Blog Archive