Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

What we're watching

George read my copy of The Wizard of Oz and fell in love, when he found out there was a movie he requested it and of course it had to be the original.   He loves it, and so does Ian.  Both have watched it several times since we got it.   It's helping them cope with the loss of computer and xbox privileges.

I've been getting my Gotland ready to spin, several rolags ready to go with a lot more to make
Socks are at the point of gusset increases; not ready for pics yet as I keep forgetting when it's daylight.

Curtains are now in one piece, so tomorrow the top hem will be turned down and the tape added.  They're not perfect, but they'll do the job.

1 comments:

Wanderingcatstudio said... Best Blogger Tips

Wizard of Oz is my neice's favourite movie. It's such a classic!

Blog Archive