Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Catch up Day

Today was a day of catching up on things like dishes, work, washing, vacuuming, clearing the mending pile and ironing pile.  So that's 2 pairs of jeans patched and a new hole in my thumb, ow!
Ravellenics starts at 8am our time on Saturday so I need to be all clear on this stuff so I can concentrate on knitting.   I can't knit any of those projects now so am working on my Garnet sock; turned the heel this afternoon and am now on my way up the leg.
Garnet sock number 2
The weather is due to be horrible tomorrow so I'll have knitting time once work is finished for the day.

For Ravellenics the projects I'm planning on working on are:
Test-knit socks (have yarn, not pattern yet)
A pair of ruffled cuffs in my handspun mohair yarn
Central Park Hoodie which is a long-term WIP, haven't touched that in some months now.
If I have time I'll tackle some other WIP's, but not expecting to have that time considering there will be other things to do as well (family, cleaning, sewing etc)

1 comments:

Wanderingcatstudio said... Best Blogger Tips

Pattern had finally been sent your way! :)

Blog Archive