Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, December 17, 2011

First FO of the holidays

One Baby Surprise Jacket all finished.  It has 5 buttonholes, but only 3 buttons at the moment as I like the 3-button look better.   However the other 2 buttons plus one spare are in the envelope with the package along with washing instructions and a reminder to check the buttons are firmly on regularly.  I think it's gorgeous, but I might be biased of course.  I think Thomas was impressed too.
Anyway, won't get a better photo, unless I get one being worn in a few months, but it's all wrapped in some fabric from my quilting stash that could have been made for it (same colours in it).

Right, better be off, it's bedtime now, just going to stop long enough to print the Aviatrix pattern to cast on tomorrow in the same yarn for the same baby.

1 comments:

Wanderingcatstudio said... Best Blogger Tips

It's fantastic. Great yarn choice!

Blog Archive