Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, October 08, 2011

Day 8 - A finish line reached

I've finished my little mystery quilt; all I need now are 2 cuphooks to attach it to the back of the sewing room door and it'll be in use.
As you can probably tell it's for holding fixed circular needles and seems to work quite well.   I will post the tutorial, but not right now as it'll take a while to get all the photo's downsized and write the whole thing up.   Might have to see if I can set it up in word and then copy it over here.    Still got to write up my mitten pattern too.
I'm really happy with it, a couple of things that I could do better; a little more fabric above the snaps to make it easier to grasp them, and I'm sure there's an easier way to put the hanging sleeve on the back; but aside from that it's exactly what I need.

I'm going to get some work done now, slightly achey after all the snapping unfortunately, but I still have to get the work finished even if I ache.   My workout tomorrow morning should fix that anyway.   Going to spend the night killing zombies with my beloved once the boys are in bed.

1 comments:

Wanderingcatstudio said... Best Blogger Tips

That's a great way to organize them!

Blog Archive