Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Day 16 - Exercise and rugby

This morning I slept in and then went straight to our Boot Camp which we do every Sunday morning.  I did pretty well I think, and our trainer said I did too which is a good sign.   Unfortunately since then I've been sitting on my bum working.
No tidying done and I can't see much being done tonight either with the semi-final of Rugby World Cup tonight between New Zealand and Australia.   Like most Kiwi's I'm really hoping that tonight NZ wins; and like many I was disappointed that Wales lost last night.  I might get some knitting done though; will have to be something simple though as even I will probably find the semi-final a tad exciting.  Might try and get that drumcarding done too.

0 comments:

Blog Archive