Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, April 03, 2011

Day seven: 3rd April. Your knitting and crochet time.

Write about your typical crafting time. When it is that you are likely to craft – alone or in more social environments, when watching TV or whilst taking bus journeys. What items do you like to surround yourself with whilst you twirl your hook like a majorette’s baton or work those needles like a skilled set of samurai swords. Do you always have snacks to hand, or are you a strictly ‘no crumbs near my yarn!’ kind of knitter.

I craft at different times.  If I have a time-sensitive project such as a couple coming up mid-month then I'll be knitting frantically while the boys are at school as well as just before bed.  I can't knit most evenings as I work then, but I do take the odd night off.
I also tend to knit while waiting at appointments, while watching movies at home and after earthquakes.   I'm to be found in front of the computer on the comfy ergonomic chair, in bed, sitting at school waiting for the boys.  I'm usually surrounded by a bit of a mess as I tend to choose knitting over tidying my work area.   Once the time sensitive stuff is done though I'll have to do some cleaning, tidying and sewing.

0 comments:

Blog Archive