Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, October 10, 2010

No Photo's Today

Just a very quick post to let you know there will be photo's tomorrow.  After I've grafted the underarms and finished weaving in what seems like hundreds of ends, and found 3 suitable buttons; I will then be able to show you all my finished Catamount Cardigan.  The knitting is complete, yay!

Ian now has a necklace like George's but in green.  Ian strung about 2" of beads before getting bored so George finished it off for him and I attached the ends.   Ian isn't wearing his as much as George, but he likes it.  Personally I think they're both really cool, I love that they're randomly placed on the tiger tail.

My Wollemeisse is on its way, really looking forward to it.  They listed more today, it had gone in less than 30 minutes.  No, I didn't get more either, lol.

0 comments:

Blog Archive