Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Final post for Blogtoberfest

Just a wee post today.  Ian rode his bike all the way to the park, a little slowly but did well.  We did our workout as per usual on a Sunday.  George is still coughing, but it doesn't sound as wet as it did so I think he's on the road to recovery finally.

It was our 12th wedding anniversary today and although Thomas and I did nothing to celebrate it, that's ok we're going to play Borderlands tonight on the Xbox together and we'll have fun which is what counts.  In total we've now been together 18 years, which is really kind of impressive considering how many relationships don't last these days.  The best part is we're still very much in love with eachother.
We had pork chops for dinner, one of Thomas's favourite meals; we don't have pork very often as it tends to be dry, but this was just right.

A little knitting done today, probably an inch on the hat; another four inches to go.

From here I'm going to try and post more often, but probably not every day like I have been this month.  Every couple of days will be fine.  I'm quite enjoying the online diary though.

1 comments:

Jessica Lonard (The Crafty Librarian) said... Best Blogger Tips

Congrats Rachelle, you won my giveaway over at The Crafty Librarian, so if you can please email me your details, I can pop it into the post. My email: jkjorna (at) gmail (dot) com.

Blog Archive