Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, April 29, 2010

More baby socks, now for some selfish knitting



The top photo is the 3 pairs I've knitted over the last few weeks.  The bottom one is of the second test knit of my pattern.   The photo of 3 includes the pair that I knit from here, I made one change to this pattern in the decreases for the gusset.  They decreased every row, I went for every second row.  That's when I decided to make my own pattern and I'm glad I did!   Tomorrow they'll go to their new owners and I'm hoping I'll get some good feedback.
Now, I'm going to take a couple of nights off and do some selfish knitting, then I'll get the pattern ready for test knitting by other knitters.  It's typed up, but I want to polish it a little first.  So in the meantime, shawl here I come!

0 comments:

Blog Archive