Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, April 26, 2010

lace-chain-baby-socks


http://www.ravelry.com/projects/sewsable/lace-chain-baby-socks will be the link for buying my pattern, but it's not quite ready yet. I've test knitted the first pair, but am going to do another pair before getting some other knitters to test knit it as well. Got to try them on actual babies too, lol. So far I'm really happy with them though, hoping they'll fit from about 4 weeks old to about 3 months, but that has yet to be established.
I'll be casting on another in pink today. I love this lace, it looks nicely unisex which is good as the green ones are going to a baby of unknown gender at this point. Legs were crossed at the scan, though I know a girl would be appreciated to balance out family dynamics.

0 comments:

Blog Archive