Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Egg donation

Well, tomorrow I get to go into the Fertility place, take a whole load of drugs and hand over a bunch of eggs. I won't find out who's getting them, though I will get to find out if they actually have a baby.
I'm glad it'll be all over for my end though, feeling a bit bloated atm and it'll be nice to get our fridge back too. I'm going to take in one of my nappies to give to the recipient (The Fertility Centre will be doing the giving) and then that's it for me. I'm too old to do it again now, but I've given 2 couples the chance to have children of their own. I really hope it works for them, hopefully the nappy will be a good luck charm.

1 comments:

Rachelle said... Best Blogger Tips

Found out my couple are pregnant! Fantastic news :-)

Blog Archive